MOTOROLA GP 3188
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
• Motorola’s Companding™ technology enables, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing messages to be heard even in a high noise environment.
• 19 hours talktime on low power and 14 hours talktime on high power for greater productivity.
• Crystal clear audio that enables you to communicate even in noisy environment.
• Battery Latch Lock Feature keeps the power source firmly fastened to the radio, allowing continuous communication.
• LED battery indicator provides status of battery life at a glance.
• Radio can be programmed quickly and easily through the user-friendly Microsoft Windows® based Customer Programming software
• Sticky Permanent monitor allows user to stay on monitor without consistently pressing the programmable button
Durable and Reliable
• Comply with MIL-STD 810 standards.
Berat : 0
Battery life (based on a 05/05/90 duty cycle) 10 hours (High Power), 13 hours (Low Power)-Wth Standard NiMH battery
Frequency range 146-174MHz 403-438MHz, 438-470MHz, 465-495MHz
Power output 1-4W (UHF), 1-5W (VHF)
Available option board No
Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery) 126.5mm x 61.5mm x 43mm (With Standard NiMH battery)
Display No display
Emergency button None
Weight (with standard battery) 421gms (With Standard NiMH battery)
Number of channels 16
Mil spec 810 C, D, E